POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtualight : Re: Virtualight Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:08:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtualight
From: Daniel Ngu
Date: 23 May 2003 12:47:45
Message: <3ece50b1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message:
> The main sources for Pov-Ray scene files (photorealistic or not) are:
> - the "advanced" directory of the official Pov-Ray distribution
> - the two "scene-files" (text and binaries) groups in this forum
> - the www.irtc.org site (many Pov-Ray images are given with a more or less
> functional scene code)
>
> Users' sites often contain full scenes :
> Jaime Vives Piqueres' http://www.ignorancia.org/galleries.php
> My own site : http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/ (scroll down to
> "macros and sources")
> See also a (far from exhaustive, still in the process to be completed)
list
> of such sites here:
> http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/tools.htm#POV-Ray

Thanks for the links.  BTW, I downloaded your wet bird scene file (aka
gt_city.zip) from irtc.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  There seems be
different pov file for each objects.  Does complex scene normally built from
rendering objects separately and then piece them together or am I getting
really confuse here?

Daniel.